Jacki Shroades FNP-C
Jacki Shroades grew up on a farm outside of Martinsburg, WV and graduated with a BS in Nursing from Shepherd University in 2005. Jacki worked as a Pediatric nurse at Winchester Medical Center for seven years and also taught nursing clinicals for both Mountain State University and Shenandoah University. Jacki graduated with a MS in nursing as a family nurse practitioner from Shenandoah University, Winchester Va in 2012.
In her free time Jacki enjoys running, hiking, muddy obstacle courses, reading and spending time with family.
• BS in Nursing – Shepherd University – Shepherdstown, WV. 2005
• Pediatric Nurse – Winchester Medical Center – Winchester, VA.
• Nursing Clinicals Teacher – Mountain State University/Shenandoah University
• MS in Nursing – Shenandoah University – Winchester, VA. 2012
• Joined the practice in 2012