Paul J. Russell, MD
Dr. Paul Russell has lived in Winchester Virginia since 1991. He started at Winchester Pediatric Clinic after finishing pediatric training at West Virginia University, which included being chief resident in 1990-91. He enjoys fishing, gardening, and pets of all kinds.
Dr. Russell and his wife Andrea reside in Winchester and have two grown children, Kyle and Katie.
• M.D. – West Virginia University School of Medicine – Morgantown, WV 1988
• Residency – West Virginia University Hospital – Morgantown, WV 1989 – 1991
• Chief Resident – West Virginia University Hospital – Morgantown, WV 1990 – 1991
• Board certified in Pediatrics
• Joined the practice in 1991