John B. Volinsky, MD
Dr. John Volinsky has lived in Winchester for 16 years. He attended medical school at the University of Virginia, followed by a pediatric residency at the University of Colorado where he also served as their chief resident. After residency he practiced in Denver Colorado where he developed Colorado Permanente’s pediatric hospital service at The Children’s Hospital of Denver. He has been with Winchester Pediatric Clinic since 1998.
He has 4 children, including twin daughters. He enjoys tennis, running and gardening in his free time.
- M.D. – University Of Virginia School Of Medicine – Charlottesville VA 1987
- Residency – University of Colorado/Denver Children’s Hospital – Denver, CO 1987 – 1990
- Chief Resident – University of Colorado/Denver Children’s Hospital – Denver, CO 1991
- General Pediatrician Head of Hospital Pediatrics – Colorado Permanente Medical Group, Denver, CO 1991 – 1998
- Board certified in Pediatrics
- Joined the practice in 1998