Jason W. Robertson, MD
Dr. Jason Robertson grew up in Falls Church, VA. He attended college at the University of Virginia. He then moved to Baltimore, attending medical school and completing his pediatric residency at Johns Hopkins. He worked as a pediatric hospitalist at the Greater Baltimore Medical Center for a year before returning to Johns Hopkins to serve as Pediatric Chief Resident from 2004-2005. Dr. Robertson practiced pediatrics in Falls Church for 3 years before moving to Winchester in 2008 and joining Winchester Pediatric Clinic. He loves spending time with his wife, Leila, and their four children, Jocelyn, Ethan, Nolan, and Catherine.
If there were hypothetical free time, he would love to spend it reading or cooking!
- M.D. – Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine – Baltimore, Md. 2000
- Residency (in Pediatrics) – Johns Hopkins Hospital – Baltimore, Md. 2000-2003
- Pediatric Hospitalist – Greater Baltimore Medical Center – Baltimore, Md. 2003-2004
- Chief Resident in Pediatrics – Johns Hopkins Hospital – Baltimore, Md. 2003-2005
- Pediatrician – Sleepy Hollow Pediatrics, Falls Church, VA 2005-2008
- Board certified in Pediatrics
- Joined the practice in 2008