Eston Robert Caldwell, III MD
Dr. Eston Caldwell grew up in North Carolina. He went to undergraduate and medical school at Wake Forest University. He did a pediatric internship at the University of South Florida in Tampa. He served two years at the Indian Health Services in Montana. He spent one year in the National Health Service Corp in North Carolina and then completed pediatric residency at Geisinger Medical Center in Danville, Pennsylvania. He also did a one year fellowship at Boston Children’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts.
He has 5 children and 10 grandchildren. He enjoys outdoor activities and travel with his family.
- M.D. – Wake Forest University School Of Medicine – Winston-Salem NC 1976
- Internship – University of South Florida Tampa, FL 1977
- United States Public Health Service
- Indian Health Services – Ft. Belkop MT 1977 – 1979
- National Health Services Corps – NC 1979 – 1980
- Residency – Geisinger Medical Center – Danville, PA 1980 – 1982
- Co-chief Resident – Geisinger Medical Center – Danville, PA 1982
- Ambulatory Pediatrics Fellowship – Boston Children’s Hospital – Boston, MA 1983
- Board Certified in Pediatrics
- Joined the practice in 1983