Chad L. Dansie, MD
Dr. Dansie completed medical school in 1995 at the University of Utah. He completed his Pediatric Residency at the University of Virginia in 1998 then stayed for an additional year as Chief Resident of Pediatrics. He then joined Winchester Pediatric Clinic in 1999. He is board certified in Pediatrics and a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
He lives in Winchester with his spouse Kathy, who is an artist, and their 3 children, 2 dogs and 2 cats. He enjoys reading, running and crosswords but most of all enjoys traveling in the US and Europe with his family and has managed to make it to Maine every summer since arriving in Winchester.
• M.D. – University of Utah School of Medicine – Salt Lake City UT 1995
• Residency – University Of Virginia Hospital – Charlottesville, VA 1995 - 1998
• Chief Resident – University Of Virginia Hospital – Charlottesville, VA 1999
• Board Certified in Pediatrics
• Joined the practice in 1999